Regional Sales Manager - Dallas
WHAT’S THE REAL TITLE?
WHAT’S YOUR MOTTO?
“I did it my way.”
WHICH LEADER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT?
Chief Growth Officer
WHY IS THIS ROLE CRITICAL?
Lives are at stake, and your conscience can no longer sit idly.
WHAT IS A DAY IN THE LIFE?
“The big lesson in life, baby, is never being scared of anyone or anything.” Yes, traditional health insurers have been around for nearly a century. They are massive behemoths, with an incredible amount of power, encouraging Americans to do what’s comfortable over what’s right. But, as Frankie said, “Cock your hat…angles are attitudes.” We are going to give employers a chance to take the power back. So, what does that mean: you are the one responsible for growing Imagine Health in the Dallas market with employers covering 300 – 5,000 employee lives. You are conveying the passion and urgency of our mission to employers, benefit brokers/consultants, TPAs and whoever else needs to know that 400,000 deaths per year due to medical errors is simply unacceptable.
OK, HOW ABOUT A FEW SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Call direct on employers from 300 -5,000 employees in Dallas
- Create relationships with brokers, consultants and TPAs in the Dallas market to ensure growth
- Raise your hand and volunteer for any project where help is needed
WHAT TYPE OF THINGS HELP ME THRIVE IN THIS ROLE?
- Strong employer and broker/consultant relationships in Dallas
- Complete and utter dismissal of the word “no”
- Love for the startup culture
- Complete comfort and ease with constant ambiguity
- Belief that this American healthcare system can be transformed at its core
- Contagious passion and belief in what we do
- Knowledge that we succeed and fail as a team
- Solid educational background or work experiences that allow you to hit the ground running