Mid Market Sales Executive - Orlando
WHAT’S THE REAL TITLE?
WHAT’S YOUR MOTTO?
“We can’t wait anymore.”
WHICH LEADER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT?
Chief Growth Officer
WHY IS THIS ROLE CRITICAL?
You are saving lives.
WHAT IS A DAY IN THE LIFE?
You are no longer able to stay quiet. Lives are being lost, people are being hurt, and you refuse to sit by when the solution is so simple. Each and every day, you are pitching in to fight fires with your colleagues, but you also are starting a fire in the healthcare market… one that will be impossible to extinguish. So, what does that mean practically speaking: you are the one responsible for growing Imagine Health through sales to employers of 300 – 5,000 employees in our newest markets: Atlanta and Orlando. You are conveying the passion and urgency of our mission to employers, benefit brokers/consultants, TPAs and whoever else needs to know that 400,000 deaths per year due to medical errors is simply unacceptable.
OK, HOW ABOUT A FEW SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Call direct on employers from 300 -5,000 employees in Atlanta and Orlando
- Create relationships with brokers, consultants and TPAs in the aforementioned markets to ensure growth
- Raise your hand and volunteer for any project where help is needed
WHAT TYPE OF THINGS HELP ME THRIVE IN THIS ROLE
- Strong employer and broker/consultant relationships in Atlanta and ideally Orlando
- Complete and utter dismissal of the word “no”
- Love for the startup culture
- Complete comfort and ease with constant ambiguity
- Belief that this American healthcare system can be transformed at its core
- Contagious passion and belief in what we do
- Knowledge that we succeed and fail as a team
- Solid educational background or work experiences that allow you to hit the ground running
Does this sound like you? Send us a resume!