WHAT’S THE FORMAL TITLE?
WHAT’S THE REAL TITLE?
WHAT’S YOUR MOTTO?
WHY IS THIS ROLE CRITICAL?
Your energy and positivity will encourage and support others
WHAT IS A DAY IN THE LIFE?
You will have the flexibility of Gumby and the motivation to take on the world. You will be understanding and eager to take on new challenges while working and supporting a very busy team. Sometimes conflicting priorities arise but you are able to handle them with style. Confidentiality and communicating with professionalism is a must. You’ll be interacting with staff at all levels while remaining efficient with a high level of excellence. Your written and verbal communication skills, ability to work independently with little or no supervision, and attention to detail are critically important to your success in this position.
A LITTLE ABOUT YOU
You are energetic and positive in your interactions with others. You’re a quick learner, looking to establish yourself with a team that brings out your strengths and encourages your career growth. You enjoy interacting with others, while having the freedom to work and think independently. You welcome challenges and seek creative and innovative solutions to better serve our clients and create simplicity in our work-flow. Ultimately, you strive to achieve the career of your dreams.
OK, HOW ABOUT SOME SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Assist with the day to day administrative and operational activities associated with physician, ancillary and hospital contracts and networks.
- Continually seek ways to improve and implement processes to build positive interactions between providers and our Network Contracting team.
- Appropriately manage issues directly or triage as necessary.
- Take on increasing levels of ownership and responsibility as you demonstrate your ability to do so.
- Support provider recruitment and work directly with physician offices.
- Learn provider negotiation skills and contracting processes directly from Imagine’s provider contracting team
WHAT TYPE OF THINGS HELP ME THRIVE IN THIS ROLE?
- Excellent work ethic, strong verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to represent Imagine Health with a professional and courteous attitude at all times.
- Stickler for details and accurate data.
- Team player
- Self-motivated and able to solve problems independently and creatively.
- Demonstrated ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically in Word, Excel and Access.
- Experience in medical billing is helpful but not required.
Does this sound like you? Send us a resume: email@example.com